I Learned to Drive in SF!
(This photo was taken at the entrance to Chocolate Heaven. In order to take it, I had to kneel down. The greeter asked me if I was “kneeling at the alter” to which I promptly replied, “YES!”)
- I navigated down town SF traffic successfully. (I dropped Da off at school on Market Street!)
- We have a new found love for croissants! (And Boudin’s!)
- The girls have now seen and crossed the Golden Gate Bridge twice.
- We “did” Fisherman’s Warf, and we are glad it’s over. (I am so NOT the “shopping touristy” type! ;o)
- Mouse and Pie rode on a Merry-go-round.
- We ate cotton candy.
- Purchased copious amounts of chocolate, a couple “chocolate” themed t-shirts for our resident chocolate nut (Xuxu).
Now we are “home” and headed to the hot tub! Enjoy!